Idiosyncratic

Based on some random thoughts while driving around today.

-I'm really only happy when driving the speed limit. Too slow or too fast makes me physically uncomfortable.

-I don't notice a difference between tap water, filtered, bottled, or spring. Only with well water do I notice.

-I'm no good at noticing changes in appearance. Strangely, I am good at noticing subtle changes in body language.

-I have a strict moral center when it comes to treating other people. I have an extremely low tolerance for abuse (in any form).

-Despite my best efforts, sometimes there are situations that I've only been able to "resolve" with physical violence.

-I never forget and never fully recover from making someone cry.

-At various times, I have anamolous sensory perceptions related to perceiving other people's emotions. It's a mild form of synesthesia, I guess. It does not help my composition skills.

-I have a box in my closet that I can not open. "Can not" in the metaphysical sense. Not because the lid is heavy.

-The only reason to pay attention to managing my money is so that I may eventually not need to think about it.

-State of mind must truly be chemically based, because I'm an optomist despite my best inclinations and perceptions.

-There are few things I admire more than deep, humble faith. Conversely, "fashionable" faith and worrying what other people are doing while you're being faithful is offensive. I'm a spiritual Groucho Marx: I wouldn't want to be a part of any religion that would try to get me as a member. If someone joins a faith for any reason other than believing, it is worthless.

Comments