Everything is Relative

Just as I relax into an night of unbroken rest, I am shamed.

All my complaining for putting off and writing papers has been placed into perspective. There are others more burdened than I. Much more work to complete. Even now, mostly likely "eyes forward." I salute you, ensconced scholars. We shall all share the booze, 'ere our time run out.

Also relative....

I spent most of the last couple of days shuttered in my home. Never even pulled the car out of the garage, or set foot out to get the mail. It was such a relief to be around people again today. I used to be far more independant, but now I find it drags me down if I am stuck with too much of my own society. Who could endure that? Feh.

I heartily recommend eating in the company of friends. It has brought me great enjoyment lately.

Comments

  1. I'll gladly accept food, friends, or any combination of the two.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment