"World Famous ... in Poland!"

-- "Frederick Bronski", To Be or Not To Be (1983)

For once in my life, something that I'm associated with actually showed up on the first page of an internet search for my name. Behold! Of course, I would have been EVEN MORE excited if that list of professors at the University of Missouri-St. Louis had been kind enough to list me as a trombone or euphonium instructor, instead of trumpet. But hey! They spelled my name correctly. What can you expect from something three or four years out of date? Why is it the incorrect stuff that hangs around? Murphy's Web Law, I guess.

I was much happier to find this webpage while searching for myself. All of that information is true and correct. I know, because I wrote it myself. Except for that last paragraph. That's just the P.R. speak. I found this by typing in "andrew schwartz music kansas". That might be stacking the deck in my favor.

Right now at the music store, however, I'm teaching more trumpet students than trombone. It's ok, though. They're beginning trumpet; how bad could I possibly mess them up?
Just blow through the notes.

Comments

Post a Comment