Pardon My Dust

I'm in the process of updating my blog template. Never fear, you've reached the same blog you always have when you click on this link.

EDIT: Okay, I got that all sorted out. I consider this an improvement, if for no other reason than it makes the pictures (which I'm fond of including) stand out a little more. There are still some residual issues. If you previously clicked on the post title in order to reach a page of just that entry (if you want to see it but it scrolls off the main index), you now have to click on the "permalink" button below. It does the same thing. If you were always using the "permalink," then you're all set.

Second issue. If you actually follow a permalink, you'll see that those pages still show the old template design. I need to do a couple of other maintenence issues before I completely republish. So if you like the new format, stick to the front page. If you like the old format, go hunting in the links.

Also, please enjoy the new photo I've included over on the right. It's me from New Year's Eve, in 2002, I think. If you look closely, you'll notice the hat was ridiculously small for my head. People always like putting funny hats on me... Luckily, New Year Andy doesn't seem to care.

Plus, the object that's in my right hand but conveniently cut off? Definitely not a beer can. And definitely not Natural Light. Kids, stay in school.

Comments