It's not monkeys typing Shakespeare, but...

...for sheer awesome randomness, you can't beat Christopher Walken.

Here's a guy I grew up knowing as disturbed and sadistic characters, like the Bond villain Max Zorin. Then he was on Saturday Night Live, seducing a formal-gloved cameraman. Then he did a music video where he dances all over a hotel lobby. He's now appearing in the "Hairspray" remake as the husband of John Travolta.

How do you add to a career filled with such variety? Show that you're a regular guy. And regular guys use YouTube.

Actually, this isn't YouTube, but "I'm Cooked", which is a video sharing community for recipes. And here's Christopher Walken in his own kitchen, showing how to make quick chicken with baked pears. SOURCE

{Embedded Video Removed because of automatic play. Can't stand that.}

Special cameo appearance by one of his cats.

I don't know if he posted this himself, or if instead of sex tapes appearing on the Internet, Mr. Walken has unapproved cooking videos stolen and posted.

Comments

  1. Is anyone else concerned by the fact that Christopher Walken appears to be cooking in the kitchen of a double-wide trailer? I mean, I know a lot of time elapsed between that Fatboy Slim video and Hairspray, but still...

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, I like the kitchen he is cooking in. It looks like an average person's locale and I feel that speaks volumes about the kind of individual he is.

    I was entirely entertained by the directions and assorted commentary he provided. I realize this man could provide his thoughts on everyday activities and NBC or FOX would try to pick it up.

    Imagine the little exaggerated Christopher Walken voice in your head saying:
    "For breakfast, I like the Cheerios cereal. The Cheerio is a circle... yes... but from another angle it is a rectangle. Wowie!"

    I know that was sad so I'll stop there! But now, who wouldn't want to hear his thoughts on cereal consumption? Ahhhhh, ha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment