Not Great Art, But Making It Great!

I stumbled across this interesting video. It's someone coloring a drawing, using a fancy (to me) computer monitor/drawing screen and Adobe Photoshop. It's done in fast motion and it is fascinating to me. I love drawing, but it's a skill I don't have. People who are actually talented seem like wizards.


The trance music also helps lull me into a hypnotised state. Drivers beware.

I'm tremendously impressed by certain technology. Last week, a teacher finally used a device that had been in the corner of the classroom for two years. I'd never really looked at it, but it had the basic design shape of an overhead projector. That's exactly what it was, but it was a digital overhead, projected on the screen through a separate LCD projector. I've never seen this technology before, but I'm sure it gets used all the time with big classes. I was totally entranced and spent the rest of the period only half-listening to what she was saying.

I'm not sure if I find it so fascinating because of a lack of exposure to this technology, or if it's because I actually find the tech interesting itself, meaning I would be entranced even if I owned it and used it every week.

Comments