Ahh, finally the spring weather...

I'm a big fan of cold temperatures. Maybe it's as a result from being born in July, but I can't stand the summer. Hot and humid weather sucks out the will to stand up straight. I can remember twenty or thirty boxes filled with bank paperwork into a hot van, then moving them all out again just down the street. Not my idea of a fun time.

So imagine my suprise when I complain about the recent (ending today) batch of cold weather. Lows in the 40's, highs in the 50's. Should be perfect weather for me. Except that I didn't think it was going to be cold, so when I packed for my trip to my family, I packed for "May". That month we're in, thought I.

So, I end up freezing because I've only got one long-sleeved shirt, no jacket, and one set of pants. The philosophers among us would say that by failing to plan, I have planned to fail. Yet I defy them all to predict the weather!

I doubt that Socrates would have thought to bring his winter toga.

Comments

  1. It's to be in the 70's today. Party's over, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, my birthday is in July and I love cold weather too

    Dont fret, October will be here in only 138 days then the cool temperatures will be back! Yeay!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment