Doh! A deer!

Coming home this evening, the road was foggy. Around one corner, I suddenly found myself driving towards a deer in my lane. The deer was clearly doing less than the posted minimum, and also seemed to be operating without headlights. As I approached, the deer stopped moving altogether. I slowed to a stop, but the deer still showed no signs of forward motion.

Just wanting to get home, I honked my horn. That did the trick, and soon I was on my way again. I tell you, if deer can't be bothered to pass safety inspections and proper road safety protocols, I don't think they should be allowed on the roads.

I know it's a controversial position, but I stand by it. The buck stops here, and that's turning out to be a driving hazard!

Comments

  1. Hahaha!


    Though not funny if you hit the deer. Good thing you use headlights because bucking the buck might render your dough buck buckless.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment