It's Nice Work If You Can Get It

New Ford Motors CEO Receives Immediate $18.5 Million for Taking the Job

At my last job, I got a free meal after I worked my first day. It was tasty, but the lettuce was a little wilted, so it was probably only worth $17,000,000.

You win this round, Alan Mulally.

Note: The burger in the picture is the $75 hamburger from Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. It is topped with foie gras and truffles. Also available in a "value meal," that includes a bottle of wine and a wine glass (yours to keep!) for only $5,000. STORY

Comments

  1. Not amazed by that. Kobe beef is actually made a certain way... just type it into google, because I dont want to go into it. Its very similar to how foie gras is made... which actually is illegal in some parts of the country now, like Chicago. (and the festival Im working on) Crazy, huh? $25.00 for a hamburger just by itself, is what it is.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment