I'm going to gain a LOT of pounds!

I've had other zero-effort money making posts before, but this one is sure to work. I mean, they sent me an email, for crying out loud! It's not like my email is just free to send things to.

I received a message from a major European lottery. Apparently, they've "extracted" my email address, and attached it to a serial number. Guess what? My serial number was chosen! What are the odds?

No, seriously: what ARE the odds? The email doesn't say. Only that all the entrants were selected randomly from over "100,000 unions, corporate bodies, and associations from America, Africa, Australia, Asia, Europe, Middle East, and Oceania." I think that covers everyone who isn't a penguin, and even some entrants who are.

My winnings are 1,110,466 British Pound Sterling. All I have to do is send my personal information and copies of my driver's license AND passport to "Mr. Michael Lexington," address in Albania. Hmm, I'm sure "Albania" is a one of those fine British cities.

I have a good feeling that this is totally not a scam. Why? Because the email tells me just that: "ThIs is totally Not a scaM." Capitalization has been preserved for your entertainment.

I guess this just goes to show how wrong those uptight American lotteries are: we CAN win, even if we don't play!

Comments