In Lieu of an Actual Update...

I'm pleased to bring you content from other people. Since the internet is all about taking other people's cleverness and trying to rebrand it as your own, here are three videos which I, in my infinite wisdom, am bringing to you. The videos are the intellectual property of others.

The first is a clip from the Daily Show from Comedy Central. This is the thing I wish I had cable for. Well, this and "Sex in the City," but that's off the air now. Anyway, I think Jon has a point here.



Via: The Daily Show with Jon Stewart

The second video is just something the internet does best. It's a video of someone spending a ton of time doing a pointless activity, then condensing it into a short film to share with the geeky world. NOTE: Apparently, it's 1,702 pennies, which took seven hours to sort and six hours to glue down. Shine on, you crazy diamond.


Via: VideoSift

This last one is my favorite. It's a song from "Weird Al" Yankovic. The song is titled "White and Nerdy," and it's to my street cred (as a white nerd) that I understand everything that's happening here. Please keep a lookout for Seth Green and Donnie Osmond, doing nerdy and white things.

Comments