Actually, I'm *pretty* sure I spelled that correctly

While I was writing the update to my previous entry (which you should go back and read, if you haven't already), my in-browser spell correcting program called me out for a mistake.












I don't know whether or not it's readily apparent, but the checker was flagging me for misspelling the word "the". More specifically, you might notice that it thought I misspelled the "th" part of the word. I don't even really understand how that could be possible, but the correction underline clearly only extends under the T and H.

Apparently, it was *really* trying to get me to capitalize (as that's the only corrective option that makes some sense), so I would type "The Internet". I agree that sounds more important.

Comments

  1. I am too trusting. I always seem to fall for an imitation World Wide Web called 'ht Internet'.

    Sometimes 'nth Internet' gets me too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment