Fruitless

I've been trying for two hours to write an entry. In that time, I've started three and composed approximately three pages worth of text. However, much like my current state, it was jumbled and rambling. I have no doubt I'll be able to salvage something coherent out of it at a later date.

In a fervent desire to put something down and make an entry that is postable, let me list out some of what's moving through my head.

--A tempting job offer

--James Dobson reviewing movies and trying to be modest

--Albert Einstein's sincere belief in "the God of Spinoza"

--Possible attempts to get a tighter and more active motion from my valve linkages.

--Being confided in because of my honesty, but being told that some of my perceptions are untrustworthy

--Thinking about the discomfort involved in the breakup of a highly social person

--Trying to decide how much people reach out to others because of loneliness

--Trying to plan for a whirlwind trip to Chicago

--At war with myself over how much I'm like other men in particular, and how much I'm like other people in general

--Determining how much patience I have with myself (and others)

--Friends who know the right course, but refuse to take it because of discomfort

Comments

  1. That is a lot to think about....

    May I suggest adding "massive amounts of blueberries" to the list?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment