Forget the terrorists: we've got bigger fish to fry!

Contents of an email I received:

According to The Book of Revelations the anti-christ is:

The anti-christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will destroy everything. Is it OBAMA??

I STRONGLY URGE each one of you to repost this as many times as you can! Each opportunity that you have to send it to a friend or media outlet...do it!

If you think I am crazy..Im sorry, but I refuse to take a chance on the "unknown" candidate


I'm not sure which political campaign this is a product of. I could conceive of it being pro-Hillary, pro-Republican, or even pro-Obama people who think they're clever. It is, however, frighteningly ignorant and horrifically plausible. Plausible that such an email could be sent, I mean.

Just in case you were wondering, the Book of Revelations would be wondrous indeed if it truly described this in a prophecy, because a text written in 100 AD that describes someone as being from a religion that wouldn't be founded for another 500 years would be amazing.

And another thing: if Obama really is the anti-Christ, shouldn't we be taking serious action? I mean, other than not voting for him in a political primary, which I'm sure is a serious blow to the devil and all his legions.

And if he truly is the anti-Christ, shouldn't it be impossible for him to lose (until he's defeated by the Glorious Assumption of Jesus no. 1)? I mean, it seems kinda pathetic if all the anti-Christ can do is get defeated in a second tier election and go back to being a senator with his loving wife.

Seems a little anticlimactic.

Comments