How do you like me now, less-than-three and a half million other people?


Received February 10.

Subject: Andrew, you are more desired than less than 20% of all people

Text:

"In total, you were viewed 8 times and no people expressed interest in you.
You are more desirable than less than 20% of 17,727,811 people.

Last week you were viewed 8 times and no people expressed interested in you."

I'm focusing on the positive, and trying not to wade my way through the subtext of all the opposing qualitative modifiers.

Comments

  1. Congrats! or Pout =(....Whichever is more appropriate for this context. I got lost in lack of translation. Maybe if it was in Hillbillie, I'd get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, had trouble figuring out exactly what this computer form letter was telling me. Even after I thought I figured it out, I still had two more turnarounds because I was sure that what it REALLY meant was...

    Anyway, the text is a negative. If it were "you are more desirably than 90% of the population", that would be a good thing. As it stand, being desired by less than 20% isn't exactly going to have a place on my resume.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment