Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Actual Thoughts Are Delayed

I'm in the midst of writing a paper. Updates will continue after I've managed to scrape together enough information about the "rise of Finnish musical product into independence and beyond."

Approximately 10% finished, give or take a paragraph

Catch you tomorrow.

EDIT: OK, it's tomorrow. 2:51 AM by my watch. I have completed 90% of the paper, so I just need a little less than a page tomorrow.

Late to bed, early to rise.
Makes a tired body and two bloodshot eyes.

EDIT, the second: 8:11 AM. Moving forward. Had a difficult time waking up this morning. Eyes determined not to open. Very groggy and out of it. Managed to eat leftover spaghetti without forking myself in the eye; considered it a victory. Spaghetti was tough, dry, and flavorless, however. Overall dining experience lacking.

EDIT, the third: 9:51 AM. Paper completed. Much more awake now. Success assured.

I have a terrible stomach ache.

On a completely unrelated note, someone seems to have raided my shoelace and rubber band drawer. Further investigation necessary.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Anything else you have to do before the semester is officially over?

    ReplyDelete