Actual Thoughts Are Delayed

I'm in the midst of writing a paper. Updates will continue after I've managed to scrape together enough information about the "rise of Finnish musical product into independence and beyond."

Approximately 10% finished, give or take a paragraph

Catch you tomorrow.

EDIT: OK, it's tomorrow. 2:51 AM by my watch. I have completed 90% of the paper, so I just need a little less than a page tomorrow.

Late to bed, early to rise.
Makes a tired body and two bloodshot eyes.

EDIT, the second: 8:11 AM. Moving forward. Had a difficult time waking up this morning. Eyes determined not to open. Very groggy and out of it. Managed to eat leftover spaghetti without forking myself in the eye; considered it a victory. Spaghetti was tough, dry, and flavorless, however. Overall dining experience lacking.

EDIT, the third: 9:51 AM. Paper completed. Much more awake now. Success assured.

I have a terrible stomach ache.

On a completely unrelated note, someone seems to have raided my shoelace and rubber band drawer. Further investigation necessary.

Comments

  1. Congratulations! Anything else you have to do before the semester is officially over?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment