This Just In: World Failed to End. More Details at 11:00

Apparently, people were reading into the fact that Iran had originally said they were going to answer our nuclear suspension proposal by August 22. For some reason, people got the idea that they set this date on purpose, and on it, they were going to destroy Isreal with a nuclear device. I don't know quite why they'd want to vaporize several important Islamic sites as well as all the Palestinians and Christians, but some people want you to believe we're dealing with crazed madmen, so I suppose we shouldn't attempt to understand why they'd do anything; it's better just to stop them and open McDonald's in their conquered land.

Here's the most rational story I could find: From the Guardian (U.K.)

Here's the most irrational I could find, from a show which is apparently on CNN. I especially like where the commentator states that we're already in World War III, which is LIKE World War II, except that Germany = Iran, and "they've got a lot of religious nutjobs running the place!" [I won't bore you by actually defining what I think should be meant by the term"world war," but I'll say that it involves armed millitary action all around the world.]

WARNING- If you follow this link and find yourself agreeing, please don't come back to my site. You'll be happier. CNN via You Tube

I hope you realized this before you came to read my blog, but the world did not end. At least....[the author checks out the window]... no, definitely still here.

Comments