Something to think about

I have had a pile of information delivered. This is the sort of information which causes one to revaluate a mutual acquaintence, from top to bottom. Sometimes that can be a good thing, such as when Scrooge turns out to be a Samaritan and everyone has to rethink him.

This is not one of those times.

The information also contained some accounts of me running roughshod over propriety, during a particularly self-absorbed period in my life. It's not easy to hear those things and my current contrition regarding (un)said behavior is a sight to behold.

It's the sort of information that needs to be slowly unpacked, just a piece at a time. Trying to think about it all at once is a recipe for making my head explode.

Along those lines, I'm going to bed right now. And I'm when I'm lying down in the dark and quiet of my room, I'm going to hope that my memories don't run roughshod over ME.

Comments